«About the organization»
Charitable organization "Kharkov Samaritans" was founded in 2007 during the expansion of the network Samaritan organizations in Ukraine in order to provide alternative services to people in need of social protection, with the assistance and support of under-Ukrainian National Foundation "Understanding and Reconciliation". Since 2009, the organization is in the Union Samaritans Ukraine (Kiev).
Objectives of the organization:
- The development of public health, the provision of health and social care and care for people who need support and care;
- Promoting the social rehabilitation of low-income, disabled persons and other persons who, because of their physical features are limited in the exercise of the rights;
- Training of specialists to work in health care facilities;
- The organization of aid in the transportation of the sick and the disabled;
- Participation in humanitarian assistance;
- The content of hospitals, geriatric boarding houses for the disabled;
- Promote the development of youth support services;
- Organization of services for people with disabilities and ensure their Rabo that;
- Implementation of other social projects under the Charter of the organization.
Funding comes from membership fees and charitable donations in institutions, organizations, enterprises, as well as all concerned peo-ple who are ready to help.
The collective organization of 11 full-time employees and about 100 volunteers involved on a voluntary basis.