Report on the implementation of the German Government Program 2016 - 2018.
"The project to provide the necessary assistance in Ukraine internally displaced and affected by conflict people living in Kiev and the Kiev region, Poltava, Kharkov, Chernihiv, Sumy, Dnepropetrovsk regions, as well as on the controlled Ukraine territory of the Lugansk and Donetsk regions in 2016 - 2018. "
The main executors of the project are the Union of Workers of the Samaritans of Germany and the Public Organization of the Union of Samaritans of Ukraine of the Kiev Association.
The goals and objectives of the humanitarian assistance project of the German Foreign Ministry of Ukraine were aimed at improving the difficult humanitarian situation in the regions of the project, which included particularly vulnerable categories of internally displaced people, namely single mothers (parents), large families, invalids with minimum pensions through guaranteed provision of food and hygiene products and provision of basic medical services, as well as through training s helped nearly 200 women from VPO to find their place in the local labor market.
- providing at least 189,194 internally displaced persons with food and hygiene kits within 24 months. Food kits comply with national standards.
- ensuring, within 24 months, at least 8,000 internally displaced persons, while living in project implementation areas, basic health services and health and hygiene counseling services
- training by qualified specialists, both local and international, on topics such as health maintenance, patient care, first aid, general social services for fewer than 200 internally displaced persons, enabling these individuals to integrate into local labor markets. li>
- summer vacation for 200 children belonging to families of internally displaced persons in 2016 and 2017.
Large-scale measures to provide urgent assistance to preferential categories of HPEs at the expense of the funds of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs were held from February 2016 to February 2018 in 10 regions of project implementation (Kiev and Kiev region, Poltava, Kharkov, Chernigov, Sumy, Dnepropetrovsk regions , as well as on the territories of the Lugansk and Donetsk regions controlled by Ukraine.
Ukrainian Samaritan organizations were involved in the implementation of the project in the above-mentioned regions of Ukraine, namely:
- NGO Union of Samaritans of Ukraine Kiev Association
- NGO Union of Samaritans of Ukraine Chernihiv Association
- Poltava regional charity organization "Union of Samaritans"
- Charity organization "Kharkiv Samaritans"
All Samaritan organizations in Ukraine fruitfully cooperate with city and district administrations (Departments of social policy, health departments, child services) by village and village administrations. With the support of state administrations in all regions involved in the project, premises were provided free of charge for the delivery of humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons:
- in the city of Chernigov. And the Chernihiv region - 9 points of humanitarian aid;
- in Kiev and the Kiev region -14 points
- in Poltava and Poltava Oblast - 25 points
- in Sumy and Sumy region - 13 points
- in Kharkiv and Kharkiv region - 12 points
- in the Dnieper and Dnipro region - 9 points
- on the Ukrainian-controlled Lugansk and Donetsk regions-6 points for humanitarian aid.
In total for the period from March 2016. to February 2018 within the framework of the project of assistance of the Government of Germany of Ukraine (UKR 1602) was purchased and distributed for preferential categories of internally displaced persons:
- 191792 sets of certified food, hygiene products and baby food
- 11349 sets of warm blankets, pillows and bed linen
- 3,750 sets for first-grade schoolchildren
- 3750 New Year's gifts for children
- 19,383 people received basic medical care, vital medicines and care products
- rest in the children's camp "Artek-Bukovel" - 120 children (2016.)
- rest in the children's camp "Slavutich" - 120 children (2017.)
- 723 internally displaced persons received training in the following areas: maintaining health, caring for bedridden patients, first aid in case of accidents
With the support of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine.